We are pleased to introduce the initial release of a new mobile friendly site to help you better interact with the daily readings and weekly stream on your phone or tablet. You can find it at https://app.nvbc.net. It also works great on your desktop browser. This is a work in process, and this initial release is pretty bare bones; but it does offer a couple features we don't have on our main site. Here's a rundown of what we have so far.
Click "Read More" for the link to the bulletin and other important information related to upcoming activities.
- November 12 (Sunday) 11:30am: Church pot-luck lunch.
- December 9 (Saturday) 2-5pm: Special Needs Dance Party
- January 20, 2024 (Saturday) 5pm: Soup supper and game night
- March 23, 2024 (Saturday) 11:30am-2pm: Senior Citizen Luncheon Banquet
- April 20, 2024 (Saturday) Leaving at 6:30am: Ladies' Retreat Bus Trip to Reading; Lifeway presents Going Beyond With Priscilla Shirer.
Our Worship Service starts at 10:00 a.m. Our Sunday School for children and adults is on haitus until September, after Labor Day.
Our congregation is a multi-generational and an ethnically diverse group of people who gather every Sunday to lift up our worship to God and His Son Jesus Christ, through the Holy Spirit which unites us.
You will find our worship style is a balance of contemporary popular worship songs, traditional hymns & choruses. The Bible is central in the preaching and teaching at NVBC.
The Neshaminy Valley Baptist Church is located about 1/2 mile East of the Neshaminy Mall at 2895 Bristol Road in Bensalem, PA. For a map to the church click here.