What's next? August and September: Share the message. October 25: Promise Six Sunday. Also this fall, PK Marriage event. Stay tuned for more details.
Thank you so much for joining us. Day 1 is available on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIvqh9uOgys. Day 2 is also available on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlSt3Ik0lA0. Now that you've heard the messages, and God has had a chance to speak to your heart, share God's truth with your family, your friends, your community, your church, and the world.
MEN! Our spirits are burning out; our families are fracturing; our society is suffering. Alone, there's not much we can do. But together, we can STAND STRONG!
- Honor: A Promise Keeper is committed to honoring Jesus Christ through worship, prayer and obedience to God’s Word in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Brotherhood: A Promise Keeper is committed to pursuing vital relationships with a few other men, understanding that he needs brothers to help him keep his promises.
- Virtue: A Promise Keeper is committed to practicing spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity.
- Commitment: A Promise Keeper is committed to building strong marriages and families through love, protection and biblical values.
- Changemaking: A Promise Keeper understands that Jesus calls him to be His hands and feet, serving others with integrity. He purposely lifts up the leadership of the church and his nation in prayer.
- Unity: A Promise Keeper is committed to reaching beyond any racial and denominational barriers to demonstrate the power of biblical unity.
- Obedience: A Promise Keeper is committed to influencing his world, being obedient to the Great Commandment and the Great Commission.